Sunday 27 May 2012

So here are some of my photos that I took in Wallington, finally                

               
                                      
                                           I was pleased with this shot of Pricebusters 
                                      
                                        Just a shot of Wallington Library

One of my favorite shots, a guy who was just about to have a smoke.  I focused on him and used a large aperture  to isolate him and his silhouette. There is a B&W version of this shot that I improved on photoshop which I am very pleased with and I think looks very classic that I uploaded on my flickr account. The link to it here is below...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluehikerdave/7189680664/in/photostream

                                       
                                      Not sure if this guy saw me or not

                                       
                                   Not sure why I put this shot up, I just like it

Was going to take a photo of someone buying something in Munch but there was no one in there so decided to get a shot of the cakes and other  bits and pieces with a reflection of the high street in the window. Turned out pretty well!

My original idea of the contrast of old and new didn't really work for this shot as I had forgotten when thinking of the shot that there was a walkway and too many railings. Also I misjudged the height and the angle of the shot that I was thinking of from memory.

Just a shot of some people at a bus stop opposite Sainsburys. Luckily no one noticed me taking the shot ;)


I have taken some shots of people inside shops which turned out well but I promised and said that I wouldn't put them on the web or use them for anything else apart from my project. So definitely not suitable for blogging around the web! ;P


Will be posting some more stuff up soon. Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment